Source: Steve Kingsman Par Siniša Šindik Pour son premier match de trois consécutifs à domicile, le Fury affrontait la 2e meilleure équipe au classement général, les Rowdies de Tampa Bay, et voulait freiner sa séquence de défaites. Malgré une très...
Source: Fury FC Par Siniša Šindik Avec une visite à New York, samedi soir, le Fury espérait freiner sa vilaine séquence de trois défaites consécutives (deux en championnat canadien). Le Cosmos en a cependant décidé autrement. Les New-yorkais ont...
Source: fcedmonton.com Par Siniša Šindik Un défi de taille attendait le Fury mercredi soir, à Edmonton : revenir d’un déficit de 1-3 qui a été infligé lors du match-aller de cette phase quart de finale du championnat canadien Amway, à Ottawa. Devant...
Source: Steve Kingsman Par Siniša Šindik Samedi après-midi, à la Place TD, sans son entraîneur-chef, Marc Dos Santos, absent pour mortalité dans sa famille, le Fury tentait de rebondir suite à sa défaite face à Edmonton. Un manque de constance dans...
Source: Steve Kingsman Par Siniša Šindik Le Fury était à sept minutes de mettre la main sur une belle victoire de 1-0 contre le FC Edmonton lors du match aller de la phase quart de finale du championnat canadien Amway, mercredi soir à la Place TD....
Photos & Vidéos
Événements à venir
Aucun événement à venir.
- Il y a 7 h 20 minDraw with Rowdies bad for Fury FC - After six days on the job, Julian de Guzman is still looking for his first win as a head coach of the Ottawa Fury FC. [...]
- Il y a 8 h 45 minJays drop second consecutive game at Wrigley - CHICAGO - The Blue Jays were able to steal a win against the Tampa Rays with Ryan Tepesch starting. [...]
- Il y a 9 h 18 minBlue Jays acquire right-hander Tom Koehler from Marlins for Gutierrez - TORONTO — The Toronto Blue Jays acquired right-handed pitcher Tom Koehler from the Miami Marlins on Saturday night for minor league pitcher Osman Gutierrez. [...]
- Il y a 10 h 19 minMLB umpires wear wristbands to protest ‘abusive’ treatment - Major League Baseball umpires are wearing white wristbands during games Saturday, protesting “abusive player behaviour” after Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler was fined but not suspended for his recent verbal tirade against ump Angel Hernandez. [...]
- Il y a 10 h 37 minWWE superstars make wishes come true - BROOKLYN — For a brief time on Saturday, a group of families were on top of the world — almost quite literally — thanks to Make-A-Wish and World Wrestling Entertainment. [...]
- Il y a 10 h 46 minDodgers' Yu Darvish headed to DL - DETROIT — Yu Darvish has been placed on the 10-day disabled list after just three starts for the Los Angeles Dodgers. [...]
- Il y a 12 h 47 minLatest win a huge relief for Redblacks - OTTAWA — It’s not like the Ottawa Redblacks are throwing a party for themselves today.
- Il y a 13 h 22 minBucks accused of staging Antetokounmpo's absence - ATHENS, Greece — Greece’s basketball federation has accused the Milwaukee Bucks and the NBA of hatching a plan to prevent Giannis Antetokounmpo from playing in the European championship. [...]
- Il y a 13 h 33 minNYPD officers rally in support of Kaepernick - NEW YORK — A former New York City police officer, whose claims of police corruption in the 1970s were chronicled in an Al Pacino movie, joined dozens of current and former officers Saturday at a rally in support of getting quarterback Colin Kaepernick a job in the National Football League. [...]
- Il y a 21 h 43 minFury finally gets some practice time - Don campbell
- Il y a 1 jourSeattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett sits during national anthem - Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett sat during the national anthem for the second straight game of the preseason. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourRedblacks pick up second win by defeating awful Ticats - HAMILTON — The Ottawa Redblacks have been looking for something, anything to get them kickstarted. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourSon of ex-Lynx outfielder hits the links - From the Lynx to the links, clearly there’s something special in the Ottawa air for the Barron family. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourBlue Jays fail to crack Arrieta, lose to Cubs - CHICAGO — It was a spectacular day to be a Blue Jays fan at Wrigley Field on Friday, if for nothing other than the full-on enormity of the experience. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourTicats' Jones has fond memories of Ottawa - HAMILTON — Back in the CFL as an assistant head coach with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, 64-year-old June Jones, with a lengthy and impressive NCAA and NFL coaching resume, has fond memories of Canada, specifically Ottawa. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourCanada's depth will come in handy at FIBA AmeriCup - Though NBA stars will be encouraged to play at the Olympic and FIBA world championship tournaments, you won't be seeing them at most qualifying events anymore. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourDurant on Irving-James feud: 'They'll figure it out' - Much of the NBA off-season banter has centered around the LeBron James/Kyrie Irving feud. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourBortles' fate with Jaguars rests in hands of Coughlin, Marrone - After yet another pass-poor performance, Blake Bortles’ future as starting quarterback of the Jacksonville Jaguars apparently will be decided by Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourCeltics to retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34 - BOSTON — The Boston Celtics will retire Paul Pierce’s No. 34 during their Feb. 11 game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourIllness sidelines Blue Jays pitcher Osuna - CHICAGO — The way balls were flying out of Wrigley Field when the Cincinnati Reds were here earlier in the week, it’s one of the last places you’d want to come with a weary bullpen. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourMayweather claims he will party all week before McGregor fight - Floyd Mayweather is so confident ahead of his fight with Conor McGregor that he’s willing to abandon conventional pre-fight preparation. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourI want to be an all-time great: Calgary's Jinder Mahal is the face of WWE - BROOKLYN, N.Y. — Just four short summers ago, Yuvraj Singh Dhesi was back at home in Calgary, mulling his future, having just weeks earlier been released from his dream job as a professional wrestler with World Wrestling Entertainment. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourDerek Jeter welcomes birth of daughter - NEW YORK — The captain’s team just got a little bigger.
- Il y a 1 jourHopkins 1st full-time female baseball scout in over 50 years - SEATTLE — Nearly two years ago, Amanda Hopkins’ phone rang. It was a call she dreamt of receiving, one that broke barriers and made her a part of baseball history. [...]
- Il y a 1 jourRussia reforms testing agency after doping scandals - MOSCOW — After almost two years under suspension, the Russian anti-doping agency wants to show it’s capable of cleaning up a tainted sports scene. [...]
- Il y a 5 joursRichardson will always cherish relationship with Murray - Bryan Murray was always a larger than life presence for long-time NHL defenceman Luke Richardson. [...]
- Il y a 6 joursMurray’s personal skills were his greatest asset - Bryan Murray’s big picture legacy on the National Hockey League is beyond impressive.
- Il y a 7 joursSenators' Murray will be missed around NHL - Bryan Murray made the NHL a better place.
- Il y a 12 joursNHLers at Olympics 'beyond the point of return': Melnyk - There’s no secret plan for NHL players and next year's Winter Games.
- Il y a 13 jours'Dream team' Karlsson and Currey tie the knot, surrounded by a tight defensive wall - Erik Karlsson is officially off the free-agent market.
- Il y a 16 jours'Godspeed, Mike': Ex-Senator Mike Fisher hangs up his skates - Mike Fisher went out on his own terms Thursday.
- Il y a 23 jours'I'm not stressed at all': Ex-Senator Chris Neil confident he'll play in NHL in fall - OTTAWA — Four weeks into NHL free agency, unsigned tough guy Chris Neil remains confident he'll find a job that appeals to him. [...]
- Il y a 26 jours'You can never have too many defencemen': Senators sign Oduya - The Ottawa Senators have added solid veteran experience to their blueline, signing 35-year-old Johnny Oduya, a two- time Stanley Cup winner, on Monday. [...]
- Il y a 29 joursFull house: Senators ink final unsigned forward Dzingel - Ryan Dzingel has signed a two-year, $3.6 million contract with the Ottawa Senators.
- Il y a 29 joursSenators signing Nate Thompson 'excited' for Canadian 'adventure' - On the ice, Nate Thompson's familiarity and previous success with Ottawa Senators coach Guy Boucher should make for a relatively easy transition to his new squad. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators GM Pierre Dorion still has work to do - The job is never finished for general manager Pierre Dorion.
- Il y a 1 moisSenators avoid arbitration with Jean-Gabriel Pageau - The Ottawa Senators didn't want to do battle with Jean-Gabriel Pageau.
- Il y a 1 moisEx-Senators forward Stalberg signs in Switzerland - Having missed re-signing with the Ottawa Senators, Viktor Stalberg is going Swiss.
- Il y a 1 moisRedblacks' Spencer strikes fear into opponents - Every time Diontae Spencer checks his cellphone, there’s another text message or two from a former Toronto Argonaut teammate reminding the Ottawa Redblacks newest offensive sensation of just who is coming to TD Place this weekend. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators' Pageau files for arbitration - Jean-Gabriel Pageau will be at training camp in September.
- Il y a 1 moisSenators high on prospects Englund, Hogberg - Hours after leaving the last day of Senators development camp on Monday, Andreas Englund and Marcus Hogberg flew back home to Sweden together with plenty to talk about and ponder. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators' Chlapik made huge changes after wake-up call - Senators prospects will have one more chance to leave a lasting impression with brass when summer development camp wraps up Monday. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisAlfredsson leaving the Ottawa Senators - For the second time in four years, Daniel Alfredsson is walking away from the Senators.
- Il y a 1 moisSenators unlikely to go on spending spree - The only fireworks show anybody should expect in the nation’s capital will be Saturday night on Parliament Hill. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators prospect determined to get back on track - Mark these words down: The Ottawa Senators will add a big, bruising, desperate and determined forward to their 2017-18 roster. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators' White 'knocking at the door' of NHL - Any delay in Derick Brassard’s recovery from shoulder surgery could leave the Senators leaning heavily on one of their first-round picks next fall. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisSenators, goalie Condon agree to 3-year contract extension [Video] - The Senators backup plan is in place.
- Il y a 1 moisChabot focused on seizing opportunity with Senators [Video] - Thomas Chabot knows from personal experience how hard the Senators were hit at the expansion draft. [...]
- Il y a 1 moisEx-Senator Marc Methot holds no ill will after being dealt to Dallas Stars from Vegas - Marc Methot didn't want to move on, but he’s happy he finally has a new home.
- Il y a 1 moisDevelopment camp lets Senators see prospects up close - The Ottawa Senators will find out in the next eight days if the kids are alright.